Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents through the night . verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.